- Next Issue 30 Day Free Trial (Magazines on Tablets and PCs)
- 5 Tips to Get the Most out of the Free Spotify Plan
- Beats Music 7 Day Free Trial (30 or 90 Days for AT&T Customers)
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday AVG Deal (Save 40% on Antivirus Protection)
- New Rhapsody Music App now Available on Android Tablets
Rdio is a on-demand streaming music service which allows members to listen to millions tracks without the hassle of any on-music advertisements or paying for every song you download or listen too. Rdio comes with a 7 day free trial offer which allows new members to try out their online music streaming services without any obligations to buy a subscription.
Rdio provides on-demand unlimited music streaming service which will let you play music instantly, search for songs, share your favorite tunes and discover members with similar taste in music. You can also create your own playlist’s and share with friends and family and get their input on your tunes. You can enjoy your music either on the site itself or on your desktop. Rdio services is online based so you will need a Internet connection. This services is the best way to discover, play and share music. With Rdio there are not mp3’s, no cables, no ads and no limitations.
Rdio was launched in 2010 in San Francisco and was founded by Janus Friis which happens to be one of the creators of Skype. It has grown into one the most popular on-demand music streaming sites on the web with over 15 million tracks.
Here are the features that Rdio services offer their subscribers.
- Unlimited music streaming
- Easy to use share function
- Discover new music through critics and friends
- Desktop clients on Windows and Mac
- Unlimited music streaming on various smartphones, portable devices and entertainment boxes.
There are 3 subscription plans you can sign-up for to enjoy Rdio service.
Web – With a web subscription you will be able to enjoy unlimited music based on online or desktop client. Cost – $4.99 a month.
Unlimited – This subscription is perfect if your someone on the go. On this subscription plan you will be able to listen to your tunes on the go on various portable devices such has your iPhone, android phones, Blackberrys, iPad and other tablets. You can also stream music on Roku and Sono boxes. Cost – $9.99 a month.
Unlimited Family – On this subscription you will be able to enjoy everything an original unlimited subscription plan offers but for 2 people. So if the subscription is for your kids or for you and a significate other this plan is perfect for you. Cost – $17.99 a month.
You will be able to enjoy a 7 day free trial offer on the unlimited subscription plan when you sign up.
Check out this quick video:
Free Trials Details:
On the 7 day free trial you will be able to enjoy unlimited music on the web, smartphone and entertainment boxes. You will NOT need a credit card to sign up for Rdio free trial offer. After the 7 day trial period you can continue with their services by paying for a subscription or you can cancel your account with them.
- Offer – Rdio
- Cost -FREE for 7 days
- Credit Card Need – No Available in: US, Canada, Brazil, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Portugal and Denmark
- Expires – N/A