- Beats Music 7 Day Free Trial (30 or 90 Days for AT&T Customers)
- Netflix Q4 Results: Now 24 Million Subscribers in Total
- Back to School Free Trials and Free Web Services for College Students
- Student Discounts for Netflix (College Deals)
- Uber Free Ride Codes for New and Existing Users (Toronto, New York, Los Angels and More)
Rhapsody has released their new music streaming app for Android tablets. They re-created how users will interact with the new app for a better visual experience. The new app will help Rhapsody music streaming subscribers discover new music, read about the latest news on artists, learn about new albums, artists and songs.
Although on a side note – Android tablet owners will need Honeycomb or ICS plus, along side with a 9 inch screen to enjoy the new Rhapsody app for Android tablets. The app is currently available on the Android Market and on the Amazon app store. If you don’t have a Rhapsody subscription then sign up today with the Rhapsody free trial offer.