- Play 14 FREE Games on EA Access From January 19th to the 24th
- Student Discounts for Netflix (College Deals)
- Verizon and Redbox Plan to Create a Video Streaming Service
- Win Something from the SomethingStore.com (HOLIDAY CONTEST)
- eHarmony Australia 3 Day Full Access Free Trial (March 11th to the 13th)
Rhapsody has released their new music streaming app for Android tablets. They re-created how users will interact with the new app for a better visual experience. The new app will help Rhapsody music streaming subscribers discover new music, read about the latest news on artists, learn about new albums, artists and songs.
Although on a side note – Android tablet owners will need Honeycomb or ICS plus, along side with a 9 inch screen to enjoy the new Rhapsody app for Android tablets. The app is currently available on the Android Market and on the Amazon app store. If you don’t have a Rhapsody subscription then sign up today with the Rhapsody free trial offer.