- Uber Free Ride Codes for New and Existing Users (Toronto, New York, Los Angels and More)
- GoToMeeting 30 Day Free Trial (Sign up and get 20 % Off)
- eHarmony Free Communication Tuesday (April 2013)
- How to Give a Netflix Gift Card this Holiday Season (Or Any time of the Year)
- How to Download PowerPoint Free Trial for Windows and Mac
Netflix just got a little bigger when it comes to their collection of films. Netflix has signed a multi-year licencing agreement with the American film studio, Weinstein company. Netflix will get their hands around hit movies such as “The Artist” and others before major cable companies. Netflix will premiere movies from the collection of films from the Weinstein Company before HBO and Showcase.
Netflix has been getting more and more films under their belt which is creating a larger attraction for new customers. Deals with BBC Worldwide, Miramax Films, and Lionsgate are agreements that were signed by Netflix in 2011. In 2012 Netflix will be expanding their brand much as possible. The multi-year licensing agreement with The Weinstein company is just another step forward to building their brand back up after the loss of 800,000 subscribers in 3 months. The more films they have to offer the more possible it is to attract new members.