- New Episodes of Arrested Development available on Netflix in 2013
- How to get Free Advertising Vouchers for Google, Bing and Facebook
- Netflix Signs Licencing Agreement with The Weinstein Company
- eHarmony 2015 Valentines Day Free Communication Weekend
- Which Dating Site is Better eHarmony or Match.com (The Winner is..)
Netflix DVD-only rentals are back – although I didn’t realize that option was ever gone. In the latest Netflix blog post, Santosh Hegde, which is the director of DVD engineering has announced that the DVD-only plan will start today. This will allow customers to rent out DVD’s and Blu-Rays from Netflix for $7.99 a month. Members that are subscribed to the Netflix DVD-only plan will be able to enjoy over 100,000 titles on DVD and Blu-Ray.
DVD-only renting from Netflix is pretty straight forward. Once you’ve joined Netflix you can simply add the DVD’s that you want to watch to your list. Your selection of DVD or Blu-Rays will arrive within 1 business day. There are no shipping costs or late fees with your rentals. You can keep each movie as long as you want and once you are ready to return them you can use the prepaid envelope to send them back.
Visit https://dvd.netflix.com to start your 1 month free trial on the DVD-only rental plan by Netflix. If you want to stick to watching TV shows and movies through various devices such as laptops, smart phones, gaming consoles and more then try out the Netflix free trial streaming offer.
Source: Netflix blog