- 10 Match.com Promotional Links: Get 25% Off a Subscription Plan
- Save up to 50% on all GameFly Games this Black Friday and Cyber Monday (FREE SHIPPING)
- Enjoy Hulu up to 3 Months with their Free Trial Offer
- Improve Your Social Media Presence with IFTTT (If This Then That)
- Lilyhammer Trailer: A Netflix Original Series
Match.com is planning to launch their new services called “The Stir” which will take their premium dating services to offline events. The dating service plans to host over 2000 events across 20 cities by June and nationwide by September in America so they can connect people in person. Taking their algorithm offline to connect local singles is a new step for Match.com and will apparently attract around half a million people to attend their event this year.
Match.com is one the most visited online dating websites in the world. With over 20 million members and growing it is one of the largest online dating communities on the web. The Stir will take their success offline and invite people based on their compatibility.
There are two different types of events that members can attend. The casual happy hours is for paid subscribers and outside excursions event ( is for people who want to experience more with their matches (cost extra).
So here is the downfall. Not all members are invited. The members that are invited are based on Match.com algorithm for compatibility. So certain ages and genders will be matched up and invited to attend The Stir. If you want more information you can find all the details of “The Stir” events on the Match.com blog.