- UFC Fight Pass 7 Day Free Trial (Watch Live Fights, TV Shows and Fight Videos)
- 2013 eHarmony Free Communication Weekend – March 14th to 18th
- Get 150 Free 4×6 Prints from Snapfish for First Time Customers
- The Pros & Cons of Spotify Premium – Is it Worth it?
- List of Compatible Devices for Netflix and Hulu Plus
Hulu has aired their 30 second Super Bowl ad featuring Will Arnett and his $3000 suit. In the commercial, Will Arnett enters the Huluboratory which is where Hulu apparently invents the things that drive TV into the squishy eager folds of our brain.
Hulu reveals the Evil(er) Plot To Destroy The World with Hulu Plus.
Apparently the commercial cost Hulu $3.5 million to air the 30 second clip during the Super Bowl. – Do you think the commercial was worth the money?