- Redbox Instant Offers $6 a Month for Unlimited Movie Streaming
- Watch the 84th Academy Awards “Best Picture” Nominated Films
- 5 Tips to Get the Most out of the Free Spotify Plan
- Back to School Free Trials and Free Web Services for College Students
- ‘Arrested Development’ Season 4 Release Date to Be Announced Soon [UPDATED]
Hasbro has signed a multi-year deal with Netflix which will bring back old hit shows from the 80’s to the premium online streaming service. Hasbro content will soon be available on Netflix and the collection of hit shows can be watched on the “Just for Kids” section.
Netflix has been signing deal after deal for the last year or so and it seems like the multi-year deal with Hasbro is just the beginning. In the following year you can expect Netflix to get more contracts with major content providers under their belt.
Source: Business Wire