- Zapier 14 Day Free Trial (Automate over 250 Web Apps)
- Hulu Presents their Original Series Called Battleground
- Enjoy the eHarmony Free Communication Event During Labor Day Weekend (August 29th – September 2nd 2013)
- Netflix signs Streaming Deal with DreamWorks
- Get 50GB of Free Storage on Google Drive If you have a Moto X or Moto G Phone
Eharmony is one of the most trusted online dating website on the web and during this weekend they can showcase why they are. If your interested in mingling with local singles in your area then use eHarmony services to meet your perfect match. Finding someone online is a tedious task and can take numerous frustrating hours trying to meet someone who is compatible. Using 29 dimensions of compatibility in their algorithm (matching-up system) you can rest assure that eHarmony will set you up with someone that you’ve always been looking for.
During this weekend (September 26th 2013 at 12:01 AM to September 29th, 2013 at 11:59 PM) you will be able to communicate with your matches for free. The communication tools on eHarmony is a premium feature which is only available for paying subscribers. However, during the weekend you won’t need to pay for a subscription or any type of fee what so ever.
Here are some details that will come in handy when you sign up for a free account on eHarmony this weekend.
- Sign up for eHarmony free communication offer HERE.
- Create your profile.
- Take a personality questionnaire. (This will help eHarmony understand what type of person you would like to be paired up with).
- Review your matches.
- Start to communicate your matches for FREE! Enjoy!
Keep in mind the following when joining eHarmony with this offer.
- NO CREDIT CARD IS NEEDED WHEN SIGNING UP!