- Tuesday Evenings eHarmony Free Communication Event is Back!
- Cheapest Music Streaming Services on the Web
- T-Mobile Tuesdays Celebrates their 1 Year Anniversary with Prizes all Summer
- How to Get Free Wireless Internet Anywhere Using a Hotspot Device from FreedomPop
- eHarmony Free Communication Tuesday (April 2013)
This weekend, users in both the United States and Canada can receive 6 month free to eHarmony when they purchase a 6 month dating subscription. So basically, buy one half and get the other half free. You will only be paying for half the year but enjoying a full year of dating online with premium features.
This is a limited time offer, so grab it while you can. Unlike the previous promotional events that eHarmony has featured month to month, this offer is truly one of a kind, which I’ve only seen once a year.
The offer is valid from Thursday, April 28th at 12:01 am and ends Monday, May 2nd at 11:59 pm.
During this weekend you can purchase a 6 month subscription to the popular dating platform and receive another 6 months for free. After these dates, this offer will expire. So sign up while you can. Like I mentioned before, this offer only comes along once in year.
Here are few things to keep in mind when you sign up.
- You must have a credit card to purchase the 6 month subscription to eHarmony.
- You will receive the 6 months after you have purchased the subscription plan.
- This offer is only available to users within the United States and Canada.
- There is no code required to redeem this promotion.
- During the free 6 month period, you will have full access too all the premium features on the dating website.