- Holiday Gift Guide for Web Services: Dropbox, Hulu Plus, Rdio and Spotify
- Audible Promo Codes 2012 – 50% Off for 3 Months
- Get a 30 Day Free Trial of PS Plus and PlayStation Music Unlimited When You Buy a PS4
- eHarmony Free Communication Tuesdays April 2013
- Top 4 FREE Password Managers with the Highest Level of Security
Final Cut Pro X (FCPX) is a video production suite created for OS X Apple Computers. In simple terms it is a high-end video editing software for macs. The software is used to produce high quality movie making and post productions videos. It streamlines every step the process with a breakthrough interface which helps you work more creatively and faster. The software runs on 64 bit structure that lets you access the full potential power and memory of the mac according to Apple.
Final Cut Pro 10 was released July of 2013 for the OS X. This software is a whole new application and is consider not to be upgrade to Finale Cut studios. Mac users can try out Final Cut Pro X for 30 days by using the free trial offer provided by Apple.
Features and benefits
FCPX is not just a upgrade from past versions but has a whole new look and feel. Below are the features that are currently available on this premium video editing software.
- Magnetic Timeline – Staying away from a non-liner timeline the magnetic timeline gives the user the flexibility to edit with ease.
- Multicam – This features gives you the ability to work with multiple frame sizes, variety of formats and frame rates.
- Multichannel Audio Editing – You will be able edit audio with less interaction with the interface which allows you to create and edit with simplicity.
- Clip Collection – You can now place media properties into the timeline all at once.
There are multiple other features provided on FCPX such as: Inline Precision Editor, Auditions, Unified Import, Content Auto-Analysis, Smart collection, direct access to content library and more.
Before you download FCPX to your Mac please be aware of the specifications regarding the system requirements.
Users will need a Mac computer with the minimum of 2.4 GB of free disk space, 256 MB of VRAM (however, it is recommend to have 512 MB of VRAM for optimal use), Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 2GB of RAM, a display resolution of 1280 by 768 and must be running on OS X v10.6.8 or OS X v10.7.5 or OS X v10.8.3 or later.
What is new about Final Cut Pro 10?
I think the video below answers the question of what new features you can expect to find on FCPX.
Free Trial Details
Instead of listing the boring limitiations of the free trial I thought I’d switch it up and answer the most common questions when it comes to Final Cut Pro 10 and the free trial offer they have.
Q. How long is the free trial of Final Cut Pro 10?
A. 30 Days. The trial will start from the point you open the application on your operating system.
Q. Is a credit Card needed to download and try FCPX?
A. There is NO need for a credit card to download and use the software.
Q. What if I already have a older version of Final Cut Pro?
A. You will be upgraded to version 10.0.8 for free from the Mac App Store.
Q. How much does Final Cut Pro X cost?
Q. Where can I download FCPX for free?
By using the trial offer you will have a chance to experience this premium video editing application for 30 days, free!
If you have any questions regarding the offer please comment below.