eHarmony is back at it again! Once or twice a month, eHarmony provides new users a chance to connect with local single men or women for free. So the difference between the free trial and the free profile is that you will be able to use some of the premium features that are only exclusively available to paying subscribers to the dating website.
This April 21st at 12:01 am to April 24th, 11:59 pm, new users will be able to communicate with their matches for free! The premium feature that is available for the 3 days is communication. Usually, users would have to pay to communicate with their matches. Communicate means chatting.
Here are the necessary steps to use use this promotional offer to save yourself money while connecting with compatible matches near you.
- Head over to eHarmony. (Promotional Link!)
- Start to fill out your dating profile (name, location, sex, etc, etc..)
- Complete a personality questionnaire. (A series of questions that will match you up with the most compatible users).
- Use your credit card to complete the registration process.
- Start viewing your matches.
- Talk away! Start to mingle with your matches for 3 days, free!
Here are a few things to keep in mind before you start your free trial offer from eHarmony:
- You must have a credit card to access the trial offer.
- The trial offer starts 12:01AM on Thursday April, 21st and ends at 11:59PM on Sunday, April 24th.
- Users will be automatically enrolled in to a 3 month subscription plan once the trial period is over.
- And lastly, this free trial offer is only valid for users within the United States and Canada.
With those steps and tips you are good to go and start connecting with the possible love of your life.. and it all started with a FREE trial.