- WWE Network One Month Free Trial Access (Watch all Pay-Per-View Events)
- Lilyhammer Trailer: A Netflix Original Series
- Holiday Gift Guide for Web Services: Dropbox, Hulu Plus, Rdio and Spotify
- Gamefly will Publish Android and iOS Games Soon!
- Rdio Releases Free Music Streaming on You FM for iOS and Android Devices
Eharmony is one of the many online dating services that promote their discounts this time of year. Valentine’s day is one of the most popular days to sign up and subscribe to a dating website. During this week, plenty of new users register and create a profile just in the hopes of find someone compatible for them.
If you were to join a eHarmony or any of the other well-known dating websites you will be happy to know that there will be a lot more single men and women than usual. This is due to the large increase of registration during Valentine’s day weekend rush.
Another thing you will be happy to learn is that eHarmony is offering a free trial offer during this Valentine’s weekend. From February 11th to the 16th, users in Australia will be able to create a dating profile, add images of themselves and communicate with their matches for free.
Valentine’s Weekend Perks
This is different from most free communication weekend offers. The bonus to this specific promotional deal is that you will NOT need a credit card to sign up. Usually, you would need a credit card or debit card to subscribe to the service regardless if it was a free trial or not.
What you get
During the 6 days you will be able to register, add pictures to your profile and be able to communicate with your compatible matches, for free. Keep in mind you won’t have to enter in any credit card information when registering.
So, during this Valentine’s Weekend, more specifically February 11th to February 16th, you can sign up for eHarmony and use the dating services premium features without paying a penny. This is a limited time offer and is only valid for users in Australia.
Here are things to keep in mind before you register:
- The free trial starts at 12:01, Thursday February 11th and ends on 11:59 PM, Tuesday February 16th.
- You will NOT need a credit card to use this offer.
- Free Communication does not include photos, secure call, or Skip to Email. In other words, you won’t be able to share images, make calls or communicate via email with your matches during the free trial. These features are only available if you are a paying subscriber.
- You must be in Australia for this deal to be active.
Happy Valentine’s Day!