- New Netflix Experience App on Xbox
- Next Issue 30 Day Free Trial (Magazines on Tablets and PCs)
- Improve Your Social Media Presence with IFTTT (If This Then That)
- Free Family History Search with Ancestry.com Trial Offer (14 Days)
- Save up to 50% on all GameFly Games this Black Friday and Cyber Monday (FREE SHIPPING)
Here’s a infographic that illustrates how Netflix lost two-thirds of its value in 3 Months. This timeline represents the downfall of Netflix since July. Its been very well-known that Netflix has gone through some ups and downs the last couple of of months. With the price hike, the separation of DVD rental and streaming services, members of Netflix are confused and angry. Most members Netflix were lost in the chaos of it all but here we illustrated when the changes were made to their service and the effect it took on Netflix as a company. The data used to create this inforgraphic is from Mashable.com.
[Click INFOGRAPHIC to Enlarge Image]
Embed this infographic on your site