Whether your a small business owner trying to reach out to clients or someone who would like to collaborate on a project online, you will need a way of communicate in a efficient way without much hassle. There are plenty of services that cater towards someone who is trying to host a webinar, an online meeting or a video conference but most of these services come at hefty cost. Of course there are services like Join.me or GoToMeeting that provide free trials but neither of them offer premium features for absolutely free. However, AnyMeeting is a tad different. I personally think AnyMeeting.com will meet your needs when looking for a web conferencing service with all the fixin’s, at no cost.With the free plan you can host up too 200 attendees with most the premium features included, except for 3 options: Meeting recordings, custom meeting branding and in-meeting file sharing. Find out more information about the different AnyMeeting plans on the Pricing and Plans page.
From what I learned online, nothing is truly free, there is always a catch and AnyMeeting is no different. For the free version, users will have to view Ads on the side of the interface, on login page and also during the registration process. If you are easily annoyed by advertising then AnyMeeting is probably not your best choice, however, if you can endure flashing banner ads then it would be your best bet.
So here are the steps to start your online meeting with AnyMeeting.
- Click here, fill in all the details necessary on the registration page. You will also have the option to register through your Google or Facebook account as well.
- Once you have filled in all the required fields you will be directed towards the “E-mail confirmation” page. On this page you will be encouraged to upgrade to the Pro 25 ($18/month or $180 a year) or Pro 200 ($78 a month or $780 a year). If you continue scrolling down you will see a link that says, No thank you, continue with my Free Plan. Click that.
- At this point you will be navigated to your dashboard. Here you will have the option to immediately conduct or schedule a webinar, online meeting or video conference. But before you jump into a meeting make sure to download the Screen Sharing Plugin. This plugin is needed to start your online meeting.
- Locate the plugin that you’ve downloaded and install it.
- Once the plugin has been installed make your way back to your AnyMeeting dashboard. On top of the dashboard you will see button that says; Check Your Computer. Click the button to confirm that everything is good to go on your operating system. If everything has been properly setup you will be notified that everything is OK. This simply means that your system has met the minimum requirements to conduct and attend a meeting.
- Now you can successfully start hosting your webinar, online meeting or video conference for free!
I hope this helps and if you have any questions regarding the service please feel free to comment below.