- Online Marketing Strategies That Are Cheaper Than Peanuts
- Holiday Gift Guide for Web Services: Dropbox, Hulu Plus, Rdio and Spotify
- ‘Arrested Development’ Season 4 Release Date to Be Announced Soon [UPDATED]
- Get 150 Free 4×6 Prints from Snapfish for First Time Customers
- Join.me Pro 14 Day Free Trial (Screen Sharing and Online Meeting Service)
eHarmony is pretty well-known as one the more popular and trusted dating websites on the web. However, many people don’t know that they provide their dating service to multiple people, not just straight couples.
Dating online can be difficult, especially if you fall victim to one of the shady connection websites that are filled with bots and fake profiles. Dating online if your gay or lesbian can be even more difficult.
There are plenty of hookup sites and apps that are catered towards the gay and lesbian community. Grinder is one the more popular apps that take on the same concept as Tinder. If you don’t know what Tinder is, well then, you must be living under a rock.
The Grinder app is really for users just looking to have fun (hookup). However, if you are gay or lesbian and looking for a more meaningful connection with a compatible partner then you should check out eHarmonys website called CompatibleParnters.net.
Compatible Partners is a website catered to gay and lesbian users looking to find love online. They use the same process as eHarmony:
- Complete relationship questionnaire.
- Review your matches.
- Pick a plan when you’re ready to communicate with your matches.
- Plan a date with your matches at your pace.
If you are interested in checking Compatible Partners you will have to pay for a subscription. You can always create a dating profile and review your matches for free, however, communicating with those matches will come at a cost. Below, I”ve listed a few discount links and promo codes that will help you save money on the dating subscription plan.
Discount links and Promo Codes for CompatiblePartners.net 2016
Here are a few discounts and promo codes that you can use to save money when you purchase a dating subscription to CompatiblePartners.net