Black Friday and Cyber Monday is right around the corner and the deals are pretty much everywhere. There are also tons of deals for web services like AVG. This Black Friday weekend you can save 40% on Antivirus Protection from AVG. AVG is one of the most popular Antivirus software’s on the web. The company is known for their freemium services. They give out both a free version of their Antivirus and a 30 day free trial account for internet security bundle.
With the free version of their Antivirus software there is limitations but it is by far of the most minimalistic software’s to deal with. It runs in the background and catches any threats to your computer instantly. If you don’t need the extra protection I recommend sticking to the free version.
However, this is the biggest deal weekend of the year. And you should take full advantage of the amount of money you can save.
There are two deals from AVG this weekend:
- AVG Antivirus for $23.99 a year! (Original price is $39.99)
- AVG Internet Security for $32.99 a year. (Original price is $54.99)
Both deals come with a 30 day free trial. What this means is that you will be able to use the software with all the features for free for 30 days. After the trail period you will have to downgrade to the free version or pay for the yearly subscription service. Now, the benefit of signing up for the free trial is that you will get to try out the software and see if it meets your needs and then after you can purchase it with Black Friday/Cyber Monday discount offer.
If you do take advantage of the free trial and discount then you will be happy to know that you will not need a credit card to sign up for the free trial offer.
Here are some things to keep in mind for this AVG Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deal.
- This is deal is happening now. It is not only exclusively available on the weekend but all week long. So, if you head over to AVG here, you will be able to access the deal.
- The prices for the deal will be different based on your location. For example, if you live in Canada then the currency difference will be reflected on the page.
- This deal will be over by the end of Monday. (November 30th, 2015 at 11:59 PM)
- If you purchase one of the AVG protection deals it will only be valid for one (1) PC for one (1) year.