With UberEATS, residents in Toronto can enjoy local restaurant meals delivered to them in the comfort of their own home. UberEATS has been fairly popular within the last year since they have launched. The popular service allows users to select meals that they would like to eat and have an Uber driver deliver it to them. This is all done through their app, which is pretty easy to navigate through.
As of now, UberEATS is only available in a select few cities. Toronto, Canada happens to be one of them. As a promotion, the food delivery service is providing first-time users with a chance to try out their service while saving $10 on their first purchase.
Here are a few things to keep in mind before your order.
- For one, this offer is only available for users within the Area of Toronto. This may not include the various cities that are located in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area). UberEATS has not branched off to every single city near Toronto as of yet, however, you can quickly find out if they deliver in your area by downloading their app.
- Also, this offer is only valid for first-time users. If you have used UberEATS int he past, you won’t be able to save $10 on your purchase.
- If you have Uber account you can easily log into the UberEATS services with a few taps.
- You must have a credit card or debit card for the promotion to be valid.
- And lastly, keep in mind that there is a $4.99 delivery fee. So, if you want to get your meal for free, the best thing to do is select an item under $4.10. So, $4.10 + $4.99 + Tax = $10 or so.
Now that you know a bit more about what is required for the promotion to work, let’s get started on how to add the promo code.
Using this promotional code will get you $10 off your first meal through UberEATS in Toronto:
Here is how to apply the code.
- First, download the uberEATS app from either the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Once you have downloaded it, sign up and then navigate to the menu options and tap on “Promotions”.
- Here is where you will be adding in the code: eats-uberEATING.
- Now that the code has been applied, you should see a notification indicating that the code has been successfully added.
- To double check whether or not the code has been added, you can add an item to your checkout from a random restaurant. In the checkout page, you should see the discount appear in Red.
- From this point, you can enjoy yourself a meal on UberEATS.
Tips: I recommend you sign up for their newsletter. Time to time, they will offer free delivery, which will save you $5 on your purchase. Also, there is something called “FREE FOOD FRIDAYS”. Some of your local restaurants in Toronto may be participating in this occasion. What this means is that they will offer a free item from their restaurant. Just pay for the delivery and you’re good to go. These offers are only available time to time on Fridays, usually around 11 am to 5 pm.